Image

Friday, December 19, 2008

Family Baby Shower

This past Sunday, the 14th, two of my Dad's sisters (Barb & Linda) threw me a baby shower. Over 20 of my relatives from both sides of my family came and it was great to see everyone. Alexa didn't get to go because it is still recommended that she stay at home and limit her exposure to the cold and germs. She will soon be able to get out into the world though and we are very excited for this!!

This is the cake made by my Aunt Linda - yum yum!


Aunt Linda cutting the cake

Grandma Amy with one her many great-grandchildren, Jacob Alexander.


My cousin, Lisa, is in the blue and Aunt Barbie is in the white turtleneck. My cousin Amy is in the red in the background and her husband, Tony, is there too (he and my uncle Ralph hid in the family room during the shower).

No comments:

Post a Comment