Image

Thursday, December 24, 2015

An Impromptu Family Christmas Photo

After Thanksgiving, I started thinking about getting Christmas cards sent out.  I searched and searched my pictures from the year and realized I didn't have a good family photo for our card.  So...even though it was snowing outside, I informed my family that we were going to go to East Campus and snap a family photo.   Paul thought I was crazy but went along with my plan.  We all got bundled up in our colorful fleece and boots and set out.   We stopped at the Gazebo as that was the first photo op place we saw.  Paul set up the tripod and to all of our surprise we got our family Christmas photo in a matter of minutes.   Yay!
 
This is the photo we used for our Christmas card this year.    
 
Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment