Image

Monday, July 30, 2012

Wired + Worried = Wasted!

I do not drink caffeinated drinks.  I haven't for years.  I found that too much caffeine gave me headaches and made it hard to sleep.  So I'm not sure what I was thinking when I took migraine medicine last night before bed that has as much caffeine in it as three cans of Dr. Pepper.

That was not smart.  I was WIRED!

Add that to the feeling of WORRY I had last night when I completely messed up the format of my blog by mistake.  I had intended to just "fix" a couple of things that had been bugging me for awhile.  It should've been no big deal and taken very little time to complete.  But instead, I accidentally deleted my header completely and screwed with the spacing big time.  I thought my blog was going to be messed up forever and I was going to lose it all.   Which is possible considering I've never taken the time to back it up.  Whoops.

So, nine hours later I had completely redone my blog.  Oh, and I forgot to go to sleep.  Actually...I had tried a couple of times but with the overdose of caffeine in my system as well as the inability to get the spacing concerns out of my head, it was pointless.   I did learn that I could definitely use a class in photo shop and/or html coding.

So that's why you see a new look here on the blog and I look like I was run over by a truck today.  I don't think I'll be taking those migraine pills again anytime soon.  Especially not right before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment