Image

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Movin' and Groovin'

I'm so proud of my kiddos.  They're learning to move in new ways and are both doing so well.

We got Alexa a little bicycle with training wheels off of Craigslist.  Her and Paul went and picked it up and it was quite the exciting trip for her.  She did really well with it right away.  I love her self confidence and wish I had some of it.  She says, "I'm doing GREAT!"  She does get a little nervous if there's a bit of a slope and she starts going too fast.  Instead of using the breaks, she just wants to jump off.  I'm sure she'll have it all figured out in no time though and before I know it she'll be learning to drive...a car!


Parker's also on the move lately.  We've been trialing different therapeutic walkers for him and haven't been too thrilled until this one came along.  He's taking steps on his own and is doing great with it.  It makes me smile so big it hurts.

I'm looking forward to how much and in what ways they'll be moving in a year from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment