Image

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Family Photos

I've been wanting to get outdoor family pictures taken for awhile now.  It just never seemed to work out.  Then I learned that one of the Moms from my MOPS group had started her own photography business and her specialty was outdoor photography.  I had seen some of her pictures on her Facebook page and thought she did an excellent job so I scheduled a session with her.

I was very pleased with how well they turned out even if it was pretty windy and a bit chillier than I had planned on.  If you look carefully, Alexa's nose is a little pink in some of the photos because I had my poor little girl wear a sleeveless dress...in the beginning of April...in Nebraska.  She was a good sport about it though and Parker did a pretty good job too.

I'd highly recommend checking out Dillavou Photography or contacting Nickie Dillavou at 402-580-2054 to capture some great family photos!

Here are some of my favorites:



















 Thanks, Nickie!  We had a lot of fun and will cherish these pictures for a long time to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment