Image

Thursday, January 27, 2011

"Red Bird Momma"

Meet Fred:  

Meet Ethel:

Meet Fred & Ethel (or is that Ethel & Fred?)

Then there's Mr. Red Bird :

And then there's more of Fred & Ethel (because I think they're cute and it's my blog so I can do what I want)






We also have Mr. Hoppity who apparently doesn't want his picture taken because I've been trying to catch that little guy for weeks now.  But, I believe these belong to him. 


I guess the one good thing about living in Nebraska vs. Arizona in the winter is that we have many more friends to look at in the backyard now and Alexa likes them very much.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE reading your blog so much, it has become an obsession & I am supposed to be doing homework right now! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Suzanne and thanks for leaving a comment. Many people tell me they read this blog but they don't leave a comment. But do your homework, you're almost done!

    ReplyDelete