Image

Monday, October 5, 2015

Family Adventures: January-April

Oh my goodness!   I have done a terrible job with the blog this year.  I want to remember so many moments from this year so I thought I'd go back and post random pictures from the year, month to month.  It will likely take me a bit to catch up but I'll at least get started.   Thanks for catching up with us!

JANUARY

Parker so enjoyed doing water therapy....well, not so much the therapy part but he did love being in the water and splashing!

Parker ended up in the hospital for a few days but we both enjoyed the extra cuddle time

We enjoyed an unusually warm, sunny day at the park


FEBRUARY
Paul and I had a great date-night to celebrate Paul's birthday and Valentine's day

Alexa built the cutest snowman ever

MARCH

Alexa got her first pedicure and I'm sure it won't be her last


Alexa loved having her friends over to make cookies 



APRIL

Brownie got out for some sunshine and yummy grass

We enjoyed flying kites on windy days

We attended the Shining Star Event at the Lincoln Children's Museum.  This event is for medically-fragile children and their families. They sanitize the whole building and only a few families come so it's a safe time to take Parker.  There is no way we would take Parker to the Children's Museum on a regular, busy day so I'm so glad we got to go to this event.  And BOTH kids had a blast! 




We always have fun at the grocery store.  On the particular day, you could barely tell Alexa was in the cart!

Taking a walk with Grandpa Tom

In April, we also had a Mommy-Daughter vacation and celebrated our favorite holiday, Easter.  Those pictures to come...hopefully!  

No comments:

Post a Comment