Image

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Pumpkin Patch Success!

So, I realize it's been a long time since I've posted.  

Oops.  

Life has just been busy and so I've been a bad blogger.

I'll try to get caught up in the next couple of weeks but I did want to share that we actually had a positive experience at the pumpkin patch this year!  This is very exciting if you remember how last year went.  If not, click here for a good laugh.

This year we had four hours of fun at Vala's Pumpkin Patch.  To really take it all in and experience all there is to do we would've needed a couple of more hours but this was plenty for us. 

Alexa wanted to take her picture in every wood cut-out we saw.  This picture was the best one of all...believe it or not.

Glow-in-the-dark miniature golf was a hit!

I got a pretty good work-out following Alexa around the tricycle path.  Whew!

We sat Parker on the same tractor he sat on last year.  He's grown so much!

Alexa loved the sand corn box.

Paul took Alexa for a ride on the pedal carts.

He got a good work-out too.  And...I have no idea what kind of expression Alexa is making in this picture????

I took Parker down the slide.  After realizing he was OK, I think he thought it was pretty fun.

Alexa jumped on the HUGE inflatable pillow.
 

And Alexa got to "drive" a tractor too.

Then she got to go down a SUPER long slide.

And to top it off, Parker got to ride a horse!  

We let the kids each pick out a pumpkin before we left and Alexa held hers all the way home.  She's very excited to decorate it and dress up for Halloween.  Probably not as excited as she is about her upcoming birthday, but that's another story (which I'm sure I'll share soon).   

**Please excuse the poor-quality photos but this was the best our little point-and-shoot camera could do at dusk with a lot of dust flying through the air.  

No comments:

Post a Comment