Image

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Help Wanted

Growing up, I always had terrible allergies.  But when we lived in Arizona, I really didn't have too much of an allergy problem because most everything I'm allergic to doesn't exist there.  Then, when we moved back to Nebraska I didn't have too many allergies because I was either pregnant or my hormones were still out of whack from having babies (yes...that can really happen).

Now; however, I am crazy miserable with stupid allergies.  It's so bad in fact that the muscles in between my ribs are crazy sore because I've been sneezing so much.   I can't use regular old antihistamine's because they knock me out cold and I am useless.  Claritin D used to work for me but last week I took just ONE pill and I couldn't sleep for two days.  So...last week with my red nose, itchy eyes, and constant sneezing I decided the only solution was to get pregnant.

Then...Alexa got the stomach flu and I had to keep her under quarantine, I cared for three kids for one afternoon (we watched my niece for a bit and she was very well behaved but three kids is still three kids), I realized I am already over tired and exhausted and I deal with enough poo and crying the way it is...so I came to my senses.

There will be no pregnant Momma's around here anytime soon so I'm very interested in finding a magic solution to the stupid allergies that won't either knock me out or keep me up for days.  Any advice is much appreciated!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry because of Your allergy. Do You take some medicines for that? I know this pain, but finally I got good pills. Greetings from Poland.

    ReplyDelete