Parker has been smiling a lot lately and why not? He is...
- Breathing better (we're hoping to wean his 02 down a bit this coming week)
- Eating better (he is now taking in 600+ cc's per day)
- Gaining weight like a champ (he was 9 pounds 12 ounces on Friday)
- Appears to be hearing more (his hearing test showed moderate hearing loss in both ears but with possible fluid and his noisy breathing, the tests may have been skewed. He seems to be startling to more sounds than he was before so we're hopeful it's better than that.)
- Visually tracking things (faces, his mobile, bright colored objects),
- Getting stronger (he is getting more and more control of his head)
- Has been making cooing sounds (which I absolutely love)!!