Image

Monday, February 22, 2010

My Favorite Things

I love my little girl! She is so much fun to be around and really does amaze me every day. Here's a list of my top 5 favorites in the last couple of months:

1) Getting Hugs. When I ask Alexa to give me a hug, she will run clumsily across the room right into my arms. It's the best.

2) Kisses. If I ask Alexa for a kiss she'll put her forehead on my cheek. I'm not sure where she learned how to kiss like this but I love it none the less.

3) When she says/waves "bye-bye". This was the first word that Alexa pronounced clearly. She gets her little hand up there and does her little wave and usually it comes out "buh-buh" although sometimes it's as clear as a bell. She says bye-bye to everything, not just when someone leaves.

4) Seeing Alexa play with her Daddy

5) Her toothy grin. Her smile melts my heart!!







No comments:

Post a Comment